Look through all of our upcoming workshops. Add them to your calendar and sign-up for our newsletter. Never miss the latest news or the next workshop.
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search field below.
- This event has passed.
Sub-Jr 4-Week Introductory Course
Are you curious about what Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) is? Were you too young to try the previous courses? We want to help you too! Students should be at least 7 years old and in grade 1 ballet. In this course you will learn some fun ways to build strength in your core, turnout, and posture. We want every dancer to reach their full potential and this is a fun and safe way to improve.
Items you will need for participation are:
- a stability ball (yoga ball) appropriate for your height
- a small toy ball (8-10” diameter) – this could be a small soccer ball, basketball or toy ball from the dollar store
- a yoga mat (optional) if your floor is not too comfy
- access to a chair or barre for stand up exercises
Join us in this 4 week program and see what we are all about!
Classes Begin January 10!
* Registration in MAC programming (virtual or in-person) constitutes acknowledgement of any risk of injury and that MAC or its instructors are not held liable or responsible. Participation is at ones’ own risk.