Look through all of our upcoming workshops. Add them to your calendar and sign-up for our newsletter. Never miss the latest news or the next workshop.
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Use the search field below.
- This event has passed.
Jr 4-Week PBT Session April 11 – May 9, 2021
Junior Progressing Ballet Technique Session – April 11, April 18, May 2 and May 9, 2021 from 10:45am-11:15am MST (Edmonton, AB)
Get ready for another session for junior level! If you are age 10-13 or in ballet levels grade 3 – Intermediate Foundation, this is the program for you! Learn new skills to help you with your dance while having fun and making new friends. Yes, we are virtual, but we still interact and support each other.
Whether you have done Progressing Ballet Technique with us or not, we can help you! Come have some Sunday morning Fun!!
You will need to wear either your typical ballet attire or leggings and fitted shirt. It is most important that the instructor is able to see your movements well to prevent improper technique and injury.
Items you will need for participation are:
- a stability ball (yoga ball) appropriate for your height
- a small toy ball (7-10” diameter) – this could be a small soccer ball, basketball or toy ball from the dollar store
- a yoga mat (optional) if your floor is not too comfy
- access to a chair or barre for stand up exercises
Join us in this 4 week program and see what we are all about!
Classes Begin April 11!
* Registration in MAC programming (virtual or in-person) constitutes acknowledgement of any risk of injury and that MAC or its instructors are not held liable or responsible. Participation is at ones’ own risk.